You can stop spending time and money on poor meetings, for too many people – this can amount to more costs than realized. People can learn how to conduct meetings that produce results without wasting attendees time – and get decisions and action from plans sooner. And does not require everyone to attend each meeting. ARC offers a 4-hour training for people of any level and position to learn how to have effective meetings, by:
- Determining the type of meeting to be held
- Designing the meeting content and then the agenda
- Distributing the agenda to needed attendees and others to know meeting content
- Driving the meeting according to the agenda
- Documenting what occurred in the meeting
- Distributing the meeting history to all relevant parties, attendees, and others
For more information, contact JoAnn Becker: email to Info@AchievingResultsfromChange.com or cell of 847-682-5665 with call or text message.