A very HOT topic today. All levels of non-technology roles must learn about this growing business risk. ARC has pragmatic training for learning about this growing risk and what to do for: board members and executives, managers, associates, as well as the organization’s vendors and partners. Laws in the US (beginning in New York), Canada, New Zealand, the European Union, and others are holding board of directors and executives legally responsible. Two enterprise (beyond IT) plans are needed: a risk governance plan and a response plan, both plans must be regularly updated and tested. ARC offers:
- 2-hour presentation for board members and executives to gain a basic and comprehensive understanding of this growing risk and costs – not about details on the technology but about the processes required for the entire organization
- 4-hours training for executives, C-levels, auditors, and managers to gain a basic and comprehensive understanding of this growing risk and costs – not about the technology but the two plans and processes required for the entire organization, and all partners and vendors
- 1-day workshops for learning the content of one the plans, 2 days to attend both. Attendees learn the sections to be in each plan (what content detail for each, why needed, and how to determine the details) and leave with their outline for them to return to their organization to develop the detailed content specific to their organization.
- The Business Risk Management Governance Plan, for the entire organization
- The Incident Response Plan, for the entire organization
For more information, contact JoAnn Becker: email to Info@AchievingResultsfromChange.com or cell of 847-682-5665 with call or text message